Can’t wait until May to donate? We know how annoying it is to have unwanted textiles that are out of fashion, not needed, or no longer fit cluttering up your house. Bring to school every Wednesday – Friday until May and leave on the stage in the Cafeteria. Or stop by the cafeteria on your way into the Art Showcase (Thursday, Apr. 7 – 6:15 PM)
Question or inquiries please contact Patti Johnson email@example.com
What do we take?
- CLOTHING any kind and any condition
- SHOES paired shoes any kind and any condition
- TOWELS bath, kitchen, rags
- SHEETS, BLANKETS, QUILTS, BEDSPREADS
- CURTAINS, DRAPERY
- PURSES and BELTS synthetic or leather
- TABLECLOTHS, PLACEMATS
- STUFFED ANIMALS!
We cannot take:
- Glass, breakables, electronics, pet beds, bed pillows, carpeting, uniforms, or hotel/hospital linens, or items previously for sale at a thrift store.