REGISTER FOR RUNNING CLUB BY APRIL 16TH!
CLICK HERE to register!
It is time for a new season of Alki Elementary Running Club! If your child would like to participate in the PTA sponsored fundraiser, here is what you need to know:
- Who can participate? All grade levels K-5
- What is running club? An after school activity to keep kids moving with relay races, distance running, and games.
Cost: This 5 week enrichment program is $50 per student.
- Where is it held? Starts/Ends in the gym and activities take place on the field and near the school.
- When? Fridays from 2:25 – 3:30 on April 26, May 3, 10, 17, and 24th
- How to register: Register online (preferred) at: tinyurl.com/AlkiRunningClub2019 or fill out the form sent in kid mail (extra forms may be found in the information rack outside the main office.), include check for $50 (Alki PTA) and drop in PTA mailbox or with your child’s teacher.
- Deadline to register: April 16th!!
WE NEED COACHES to make this happen! Please consider volunteering, the registration fee is waived for your child and it’s a fun opportunity to get active! There is a mandatory coach meeting on Friday, April 19th at 1:45 PM in the Alki Cafeteria if you are interested.
Questions? Contact Running Club Chairs:
Jenny Mesdag: email@example.com Carrie McInelly: firstname.lastname@example.org