We are really excited for this opportunity to continue to help students be active with their peers. We will have a day filled with games, activities, face paint, and more! Please check out the areas we will need help with and sign up if you can! 🙂
To be eligible to volunteer, you must be on the Alki Elementary approved volunteer list. Please contact the office for more information on how to become an approved volunteer.
Volunteer Here: tinyurl.com/AlkiFieldDay19
K– 5th Grade Field Day Logistics
Date: June 18, 2019
Location: Grass field/ black Top
- K-2nd 9:15-11:00
- K-2nd LUNCH 11:00-11:30
- 15 min transition period
- 3rd-5th LUNCH 11:45-12:15
- 3rd-5th 12:15-2:00
- Per feedback from last year, Field day will be 15 min shorter than last year.
- We have a goal this year to have 5th grade helpers at each station during the k-2nd grade field day as well as an adult volunteer.
- The purpose of the separation of primary and secondary is for safety and security reasons
- There is No PE and Art on the day. Mrs. Scranton and Mrs. K. will be outside with Field Day. You will be able to take a 30-min break during your section of Field Day.
- We will have 4 sets of parent volunteers- Set-up 8am-9am, K-2nd station supervisors, 3rd-5th station supervisors, and Clean –up- 2-2:30
- If there are not enough parent volunteers for each station, then Alki staff will be asked to sign up for a station.
- There will be cones and signs at each activity with the name and a brief description.