December General Membership PTA Meeting (Wednesday, Dec. 4)
Join us on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 from 6:30-7:30 PM in the Alki Cafeteria* for December’s Alki PTA General Membership Meeting. Everyone is welcome, kids included.
** The Scholastic Book Fair will be taking place in the library from 5:00-7:00 PM Wednesday Night **
Membership Meeting Agenda
December 4, 2019 @ 6:30-7:30PM
Alki Elementary Library
CALL TO ORDER
- Approval/Correction of November Minutes
BOARD AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
- President Report
- Treasurer Report
- Discussion and vote re: Increase in Counselor salary (estimate – $16,400)
- Membership Report
- Auction Report
- Musical Report
- School of Excellence Survey results
- Seattle Council PTSA report
- Math Night on February 7, 2019
- $1000 grant awarded – Be Internet Awesome Family Workshops, sponsored by Google.
- New business from the floor
GRATITUDE & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Dine Out at The Habit Burger Grill, Tuesday, Dec. 10th (noon-9:00 PM)
- Come for lunch or dinner, order at the counter (show flyer), and a percentage of the proceeds benefit Alki Elementary PTA!
- Family Movie Night: The Polar Express, Wednesday, Dec, 11th (6:00-8:00 PM) Alki Lunchroom
- Wear your PJs, bring a pillow and enjoy this family friendly free event!
- Looking for a Staff Holiday Luncheon Co-Chair (Luncheon is Thursday, Dec. 12th). Sign up at tinyurl.com/StaffLuncheon2019
- Math Night & Internet Awesome Family Workshops
- Family Resource Center Sign Up
- Open PTA Board Positions: Volunteer Coordinator, Advocacy Chair, Events Chair