It’s that time again! See you at Wednesday’s PTA meeting & learn about potential school budget cuts for next year. These decisions are difficult and your opinion is valuable!
Meeting will take place in the Alki Library. Children are welcome to read or play games quietly in the back of the library during meetings.
Membership Meeting Agenda
February 5, 2020 @ Alki Library 6:30PM – 7:30PM
CALL TO ORDER
Approval/Correction of January Meeting Minutes
• Budget Committee Report • Budget Talk with Rena
• Budget Group Exercise
School of Excellence – Survey Results for Parent Empowerment Series
• School shares common academic standards & how
curriculum is tied to standards.
• Common to the Core Neighborhood Talk over Mid
Winter break 02.22.20
• Streamed from Upper Admiral neighborhood
• Want to host a ‘house party’ email
- Math Night tomorrow at 5:30 pm (RSVP tinyurl.com/
- Be Internet Awesome, February 13th 2020 (RSVP
Eventbrite or FB Events)
- Partnering with Alki Technology Services lead, Mrs. Iba –
Librarian, will present a demonstration of Destiny Explore – Online Catalog of Alki Library, curated reading lists and how to become a patron of the library.
• Musical Update – all three shows sell out! • Nominating Committee
• New business from the floor
GRATITUDE & VOLUNTEERING NEEDS
• Thank You Volunteers!!
• Volunteer at Alki (school needs): bit.ly/alkivolunteers • PTA Volunteer List: tinyurl.com/AlkiVolunteer
• Internet Awesome Co-Facilitators
• Looking for Next Year’s Auction Chair!
Next Meeting: Thursday, March 5th (6:30-7:30 PM)