We are thrilled to announce that Mission Cantina will generously donate 20% of all restaurant sales to Alki Elementary PTA on Sunday, February 28th, for their full hours of 11:00 am to 8:00 pm. This includes all food, alcohol, gift cards, and Mission Cantina’s “Whole Enchilada” take and bake kit.
- To order regular menu items please call Mission directly at 206-937-8220 on February 28th or reserve your “Whole Enchilada Take & Bake Kit” now. Please note, we are encouraging families to work with the restaurant directly rather than use 3rd party apps such as Grubhub and Ubereats to help the staff get more of the funds from tips and orders.
- View the Full Menu at https://www.missioncantinaseattle.com/menu
- Order premade cocktails for take out. View their selection at https://www.missioncantinaseattle.com/our-agaves
So enjoy an enchilada dinner, evening margaritas, lunch burritos, or all three! Avoid the rush by buying a gift card to use on another day!
“The Whole Enchilada” Take and Bake Kit” (SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED)
This delicious kit gives you all of the items below for ONLY $60 plus tax (Gratuity not included). We are taking orders in advance for this awesome deal until February 25. Please use this sign up genius to reserve your dinners for pick-up, with payment at pick up. (UPDATE: Thank you to everyone that signed up! We have put in your order and it will be ready for pickup anytime Sunday. Please feel free to order additional items the day of by calling Mission Cantina (206) 937-8220.)
- Chips and salsa
- Four child sized black bean and cheese enchiladas
- Six enchiladas – two potato, two carnitas and two chicken and green chili
- Red rice and Black beans
- Cheese and three different enchilada sauces – roja, verde, and creamy chipotle