We need your Yearbook Portraits and Candid photos by APRIL 3OTH to be included in this year’s Alki Yearbook!
Did you have School Pictures taken with Yuen Lui?
- NO – You can take a school portrait at home to be included in the yearbook! Choose a plain background, snap a photo and upload it here. See example below. Include head and shoulders (not knees and toes)!
- YES – Great! Send us candid photos! Upload here.
Do you have candid photos of any of the following? Please share them with us so that we can include as many memorable moments of the 2020/2021 year as possible!
- Alki-a-thon Walks
- Musical Rehearsals
- Materials Distribution
- Social Distances photos with teachers/staff
- Family Virtual games nights
- Remote Learning
- First Day (from September)
- First Day of In-Person learning
- Mobile Library pickup
- Pictures with Seymour
- or any school related photo!
Have you turned in your FERPA Form? This form is required and allows your student’s picture to be included in the Alki Yearbook. Forms need to be turned in by April 30th. Please open the file below, fill it out, and save it with your child’s first initial last name. We ask that you then send this form to Amey Nutter email@example.com in our office to update your records.