Alki Parent Teacher Association is a parent driven volunteer organization dedicated to the social and academic enrichment of all students and families at Alki Elementary School. The PTA works closely with the principal, staff, parents and wider community to provide financial and volunteer support for a wide variety of programs and activities.
Alki PTA’s mission is for ALKI ELEMENTARY PTA is to be:
A powerful voice for children,
a relevant resource for families, schools and communities,
and a strong advocate for the well-being and education of all children.
Getting involved with our PTA
The Alki PTA’s ability to deliver the depth of programs and activities we sponsor depends on the volunteer efforts and contributions of our parent community. There are many ways to be involved with PTA activities, both during and outside of school hours. Here are just a few:
- Stay in the communication loop by signing up for our newsletter delivered weekly to your inbox! Subscribe here: alkipta.com/enews
- Attend meetings and share your ideas and opinions.
- Organize or help with PTA activities and fundraising events.
- Become a Room Representative.
- Offer grant writing and other professional services
Support Alki Elementary PTA
Your tax-deductible donation provides education materials, resources, and necessary staff support for the students of Alki Elementary. Donate online through charity.GoFundMe.com/alki