Students will be asked to sing the chorus of one of the audition songs and read scenes from the script. Students who are considered for a leading role may be asked to sing a specific character solo or possibly read again from the script. If you don’t read/sing by yourself that DOES NOT mean you will not have a role. Everyone will have a character and a part, whether a lead, supporting, or ensemble.
SING as a group and/or individually (Lyrics are in the Audition package below).
- Sing the chorus of “I Know It’s Today“
- “I’m A Believer”
- “Big Bright Beautiful World (Reprise)”
- Act out a scene from the show. Scene handouts here: Audition Scenes & Music Lyrics
- Wednesday, Nov. 13 (1:10 – 3:45 PM) Auditions (Alki Lunchroom)
- Thursday, Nov. 14 (2:25 – 5:00 PM) Auditions (Alki Lunchroom)
- Friday, Nov. 15 (2:25 – 5:00 PM) Audition Callbacks (Alki Lunchroom)