Contributing items for your Grade Band Basket is easier than ever:
- AMAZON WISH LIST: Simply order from the wish list and the item(s) will magically be mailed to our Auction Team to assemble the baskets to Auction!
- BEFORE/AFTER SCHOOL DROP OFF: Our auction team will be collecting items before and after school each each FRIDAY until November 16th. Look for our sign on the playground (or school hallway if it is raining).
- EVENING DROP OFF: You can always email us (email@example.com) to make other arrangements. We can provide you with an easy evening drop off location or pick them up from you.
What is a Grade Band Basket? Parents and families contribute items and the auction team assembles themed basket to be auctioned off at Alki Apres. This is a great and easy way for everyone to contribute as much as they can. The wishlist is filled with ideas for the theme, but please feel free to contribute additional items (Hot cocoa, chocolates, tea, wine, etc). They are appreciated as well!
AMAZON WISHLISTS: Each grade band has a specific theme:
- (K) Alki Beach Day Basket (70% Complete)
- (1) Family Night Basket (95% Complete)
- (2) Rainy Day Basket (73% Complete)
- (3) Master Lego Builder Basket (70% Complete)
- (4) Day on the Mountain Basket (70% Complete)
- (5) Relax & Recharge Basket (75 Complete)
- (All Grades) Teacher Appreciation Basket (25% Complete)
NEW THIS YEAR: The Staff Appreciation Basket!
- Everyone is invited to contribute to this basket! What makes this one unique is that the winning bidder of this basket gets to decide which teacher/staff member gets to keep the basket!
- In addition to the Amazon Wishlist items, the staff would love gift cards to local restuarants, Target, and Lakeshore.
Check out using smile.amazon.com and they will donate a portion of the sales to Alki!!