Due to these unprecedented times, many of the events and programs that Alki PTA has been so proud of in the past have had to be cancelled. Please know that the Alki PTA Board is working hard behind the scenes to bring new virtual student and family engagement events to Alki. There will be more details to come.
- Since COVID, Alki PTA has partnered with the local community to support local businesses and families. Read more about our In Community Together Initiative.
- National PTA Reflections Art Program will continue this year and we will update families on how to participate in the fall.
- Alki PTA has already been recognized in the School Of Excellence Program and will continue the work of strengthening family-school partnerships this year.
- Our Advocacy Committee has submitted a proposal to the Washington State PTA Advocacy Committee to advocate for Health Care Professionals in schools.
- To ensure that every Alki Student has the supplies needed for the first day of school and ease the stress of back-to-school shopping during a pandemic, the Alki PTA is offering one stop shopping At-Home Learning Supply Class Packs.