The final entries are in and we have received a RECORD 36 ENTRIES for our Yearbook Cover Contest. Come to the PTA Meeting this Thursday (6:30 – 7:30 PM) where our PTA is narrowing down the Top 10 entries.
Once we have chosen the Top 10… we will then move them on to the Class votes to find out who will have designed the 2017-18 Yearbook cover!
Following the silent voting, stay for the rest of the meeting where you can hear from Rena and the PTA about what is happening at our school. There will be beverages, snacks, and Free Childcare!
PTA Meeting Agenda
Call to Order
Approval or Correction of February 7th General Meeting Minutes
- PTA Board: Treasurer, Fundraising, Events, Communications, Membership, Legislative
- Open PTA Event Chairs – Staff Appreciation Week Chair(s)
- Spring Spiritwear Campaign – Canceled. No Chair.
- Inclusion Committee – Update
- PTA Nominating Committee – Update
- PTA Budget Committee – Elect members. Review PTA Budget Process
- Yearbook Cover Contest – check out the awesome submissions and vote for your favorites to be presented to the student body for final vote
- PTA Running Club – Program will start Monday April 23rd – Monday May 21st (5 weeks) Seeking Coaches ($50 student registration fee waived for students of Coaches)
- Staff Appreciation Week – seeking chairs OR committee. Ideas for appreciation events?
- School Supplies – Jennifer Ogle working with Building Leadership Team and staff to organize a bulk school supplies drive
- Any new business from the floor?
- Misses & Muffins Wednesday, March 7th 7:15am – 7:50am. Thank you to event chair, Natasha Woolfolk.
- Simon Calcavecchia – Disability Awareness Assembly Monday, March 12th.
- March Auction Buy Ins – Spaces available! Alki Sleepover, Friday March 23rd $50/student. Alki Poker Party: Saturday March 24th $75/player.
- No Clothes Drive fundraiser this year
Next General Meeting Wednesday April 4th, 6:30 – 7:30pm in the Alki Library