Monday, Oct. 29 at 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM, Alki Lunchroom.
The PTA Musical is open to 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders who wish to participate. Whether they hope for a lead role, a supporting character or wish to be a member of the chorus, there is room for ALL! The details:
- Mandatory Parent Meeting: Monday, October 29th 6:30 – 7:30 PM in the Alki Cafeteria (students welcome.) RSVP at tinyurl.com/MusicalParentMeeting You will learn everything you need to know about the PTA musical and receive the Musical Contract and audition prep materials.
Other Musical information:
- Registration Fee: $75/Student. PTA is pleased to provide scholarships whenever necessary so ALL students that want to participate are able to (registration will begin October 29th).
- Auditions: November 6th & 8th (Tuesday & Thursday) 2:25 – 4:00 PM in the Alki Cafeteria.
- Rehearsal Schedule: November 13th – January 24th. Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays 2:25 – 4:00 PM (extends to 4:30 PM in January.)
- Performance Week (tentative): Monday, January 28th – Saturday, February 2nd 5:00PM – 7:00PM rehearsals at the West Seattle High School Theatre. 7:00 PM Performance Friday Feb 1st. 2:00 PM Matinee Saturday, Feb 2nd.The musical is a big time commitment for families with an intense rehearsal schedule (students are expected to attend ALL rehearsals) plus parent volunteer production committees including costumes, sets, stage crews, rehearsal supervision, marketing, ticket sales and bake sale! But when the kids take to the stage and are under the lights it all pays off!
We can’t wait to take you to a world of pure imagination with Willy Wonka Jr.!For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.